Thursday 5 November 2009

A NICE WAY TO SPEND AN AFTERNOON


I went to the Craft Den again this afternoon, it was a scrapbook workshop. We did a vintage layout and I have used a photo of my parents wedding day. I have added a tag to my page explaining for future generations who, when, what and where. It is very important to leave information with photos. I have lots of photos and it is really sad as I don't know who they are of and there is no one left in the family to ask who they are etc. We had a lovely afternoon chatting, drinking coffee and eating chocolate biscuits. All the materials we used were provided by the Craft Den.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, nice photo of your parents. I'm like you, load of photos, kind of know some of the people, but not all, and no one to ask. One of my greatest regrets was that my father lived in India for 9 years and I never asked him about it,can you believe that! Yes, we did have a lovely afternoon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fininshed layout Pat xx Love the ribbon work down the edge abd the ripped paper gives it a real vintage look xx Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely page, Pat. The papers are so pretty. I've researched my Family Tree recently, I love looking at the old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, love the photo. Thanks for the biscuits. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page pat. The papers go great with the old photo. Love it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. Love the colours you have chosen. I always shy away from eyelets! You've done a great job. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete