Wednesday 4 November 2009

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD


This is the first Christmas card I have made this season. I seem to put off starting as I think about all the cards I need to make and all other projects have to be put on the back burner. Well anyway I quite like this one but they all won't be the same as I soon get bored making the same card. This one I used Blonde Moments papers "All I Want For Christmas" I used a Versafine black to stamp the image, a Janet Klein Stampotique Original, can be bought from the Stamp Attic. The image I coloured using Sakura pens. I used my Nestabilities for the background paper and card and cut out the other words and images from the Blonde Moments papers. My grand-daughters liked it so it must be ok. All of the stash I have used can be bought at Art From The Heart and the Craft Den.

3 comments:

  1. Super card Pat, love the stamp and what you've done with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card pat. Made three with the blonde moments christmas papers at craft Den. Great papers to make quick cards with. Lovely stamp you have used. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't believe you have made a start on your Xmas cards! Good for you. You have put the new Blonde Moments Papers to good use :-)

    ReplyDelete