Monday 9 November 2009

ISABEL'S CHRISTMAS CARDS




Saturday afternoon I took my 12 year old grand-daughter to a craft workshop where we made Christmas cards. Isabel really enjoys coming to workshops with me and she is not at all put off by the fact that we are all mostly middle aged women or OAP's and there are no others of her age. I am so pleased I have a grand-daughter who is interested and loves crafting of any kind. On one occasion she actually made an Altered book (no help from me) which Dyan from Art From The Heart put on her blog as she thought it was so good.

3 comments:

  1. Isabel is obviously very creative like her Gran!! my girls have no interest whatsoever. Love the first part of your banner Pat can't wait to see the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel cards are lovely. Hope Ava crafts with me, she was playing with my paper flower pots on Saturday! lol Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a natural and very talented. Lovely cards...x

    ReplyDelete