Monday 7 June 2010

STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE 8


The STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS CHALLENGE No8 is to create a card using the colour PURPLE as the main colour and a STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINAL. I cut a piece of purple card into an A5 size and layered several purple coloured papers on to the card. Some of the papers are from Basic Gray Euphoria and the other is a reversable from Daisy Bucket. I stamped my image KARIN on to white card and coloured her with Copic Markers, cut out the image and using 3D foam pads mounted her on to a torn paper. All the papers are torn edges or distressed and distressed even more using Dusty Concord DI. I layered a piece of lilac lace between the papers, attached a Prima flower and printed the sentiment on the computer. The sentiment is a famous saying and book "I Will Wear PURPLE When I Am 60". Karin is having to wear purple now being a girl with attitude she states "When I am 60 I will NOT wear PURPLE"

7 comments:

  1. Love your combinations of purple; perfect with the image & sentiment you picked. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, love all the different papers and the colours. I really had a good chuckle at the sentiment. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the sentiment Pat!!! The image and papers all look great together a lovely entry good luck with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful purple creation, Pat! Thanks for joining us on SDC #8.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that poem. Fab card, thanks for joining us at SDC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card, it looks fab :) Love the sentiment hehe
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Pat! Awesome combination of papers creating a great layered effect! This suits Karin perfectly! LOL! Thank you for joining us for this Stampotique challenge!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete