Tuesday 8 June 2010

FUN WITH ATC'S CHALLENGE 11


Seeing as I was just pipped at the post with challenge 10 (the stamp one)I decided not to miss out on ch 11 which started today. The theme is Football due to the World Cup starting. I hate football but inspite of that I managed to complete these 2 ATC's. Why 2 you may ask, well I did one for England in what I assume to be Englands colours and of course my DH being Spanish I thought I had better do one in their colours. The image I have used is a Stampotique Original and he is called Twinkie, I thought he looked like a "football hooligan". The England one I stamped the background using Tim's "Bitty Grunge" I used a Versafine red ink, the words are computer generated inked in Barn Door DI and I drew round them in black ink to make them pop. The football and emblem I found in a magazine, scanned and made smaller. I used Glossy Accents on the ball and Twinkie's boots. Edged the whole thing with a gold Krylon pen.
The Spanish one, background Barn Door and Wild Honey DI's. Stamped the image with black archival, coloured with Copics. Again the words are computer generated, football and picture of the cup are from a mag, I sprayed the cup with Crafty Notions Gold.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really quick!! Your ATCs are so great! The Stampotique figure is perfect for football-ATCs!
    Thank you very much for taking part in our challenge at Fun with ATCs!!
    Hugs,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, so creative, but on looking at the Spanish one, it has the trophy, so does that mean that you are predicting Spain to win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!!! These are such fun...but I, like Ann, had noticed that Spain seem to be the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill. You do so many great ATC's. England to win though. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Pat, what's that all about? Jules Remay trophy is gonna be ours this year!
    Great ATC's Pat - and I like that you've created a bit of a stir, heh heh heh! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 fab ATCs Pat, love the colours on both :) Love that stamp of Tim's. I'm not too clued up on footie but from what John Mottram was saying after critiquing all the teams Spain has a great chance and unfortunately said we had a great chance of getting to the semi-final :-/ Still that's only one man's opinion :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, I don't know, what is it with you lot I never gave it a thought as to who was going to win but on reflection maybe Spain stands a better chance than England he he ROFL.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Atc's Pat beautiful colours and the images are perfect!!! Don't do football but it has to be England!! lol Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow...how cool they are!!!

    Love your ATC´s
    thank´s for taking part on the new Challenge!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha! He does look like a footie hooligan now you come to mention it! I hadn't thought of that until you pointed it out ...... Great ATCs. And yes, I am booked for ALL 3 DAYS of Dina! WOOP WOOP!! Forced to miss it last time but wasn't going to miss out this time :-)
    Kate x
    P.S. See you at journaling on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Замечательные АТС!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these two are great!
    I hope England will do well at the World cup, otherwise I will have a grumpy old husband here too *lol*
    Thanks for joining us at Fun with ATCs!

    ReplyDelete