Tuesday 9 February 2010

Ready Steady Stamp Challenge 14


I hope I am not too late with this post, I think the finishing date is the 10th but here goes. The ingredients were children, copper, sand, green, a die cut or border punch, heat emboss on metal and funky foam. My card base is sand coloured. I then cut a piece of white card covered it with Versa color Sage, stamped using one of Tim's new flourishes from Urban Chic using the Versa color Sand Beige. I tore round the card and edged with Antique Linen Distress ink pad. The image is one of Lisa's Altered Art children images which I mounted on to copper Mirri card after punching a border with one of the MS punches. The three flowers are sage and sand Funky Foam and last but not least the butterflies which I really enjoyed doing I have not heat embossed on metal before but I will be doing this again. The stamp is a Wendy Vechi from Make Mine Mini Art, two of the butterflies I stamped using Adirondack ink Olive and embossed with a clear Blonde Moments powder and the third butterfly I stamped with Versamark and embossed in copper on copper.

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge!! thanks for playing with us
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embossed metal butterflies! A lovely card Pet. Who gets to receive it when the challenge is over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW it's beautiful Pat. Looks like you had great fun making this. I just love your butterflies. :)

    I was hoping to email you but it says on your profile contact via blog! Sending you hugs...Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete