Friday 5 February 2010

PDCC 15




Here is my entry for this weeks challenge on Play Date Cafe. The colours are blue, green, light brown and dark brown. The stamp is a Magnolia which I have coloured using Copic Markers. I coloured the white card with a light brown chalk and used a Basic Grey flourish stamp and Versafine Sepia. I layered this on to a light brown card and used a MS punch on the corners and around the edge. The green/blue paper underneath I machine stitched on to brown card, the paper is My Minds Eye Laundry Line. The whole has been layered on to Kraft card, the three flowers with brown brads attached at the corner and the background for the birthday circle was done on the Cricut using Essentials Accents. I am happier with this than the last entry I did, I just think that the centre card should have been edged in a brown distress ink, too late.

3 comments:

  1. oh pat this is cute the colors are lovely and i love the loopy edge, lovely x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful, and a great entry. I have got the Martha Stewart loopy edger, love it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Pat. Love the colours. You are good at these challenges. Have a great week. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete