Friday 23 October 2009

Hello, recently i have received this blogger award from my friend Ann (Flutterbycrafter)
I am very honoured to be nominated, so thank you very much. There are a few rules
you have to follow inorder to accept this award.

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who awarded it to you.
2. Copy logo onto your blog.
3. Link the person to your blog.
4. Name seven things that no-one really knows about you.

5. Nominate 7 blogs for the award
6. Post a link to each blog
7. Leave a comment on each blog telling them about the award.



Here are the seven things about me you probably do not know.
1. I am a chocoholic
2. I broke my leg when i was rollerskating (yes, rollerskating) at the age of twelve.
3. I love going for pedicures each month.
4. I'm really quite a 'quiet' person.
5. I am an Elvis fan.
6. I would like to be musical and to play a musical instrument.
7. I used to dye my hair blonde, to cover up the grey.

...That was pretty hard.

Now on to the nominating!
1. Jo Blogs because I love her work-so creative and I take inspiration from her work.

2. Angel whispers because she makes wonderfull cards and she's a genuinely nice,friendly person.

3. Daisy236 because I LOVE her dogs, they are adorable.Not only does she do scrapbooking and cards she also does beautiful needlework.

4. Lynne at the Craft Den because she has made me feel so welcome.

5. Dyan at ART FROM THE HEART because she taught me everything I know in art & crafting and opened up a whole new world for me and through Dyan I have made lots of new friends in the crafting world.Thank you.

6.) Jabberwocky because she produces the kind of art work I love and is sooooooooooo inspirational.

7.) And last but not least- Wendyat the STAMP ATTIC because her shop is full of wonderful crafting stash and she is so approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment