Friday 9 October 2009

HALLOWEEN



Here are a couple of ATC'S which I did for a swap at the Craft Den. The backgrounds are done using Versamgic Chalk Ink on one I glued a piece of torn old book paper, stamped over the top using the new Basic Grey Halloween acrylic stamps,the cat is a Hero Arts stamp. The face is a Stampotique stamp "Miss Snotty (from the Stampattic) which I stamped on to Grunge Paper,coloured using distress inks and a water brush, 2 black gems for the eyes. The bat wings, witches hat and "Boo" are all from Lisa's Altered Art images I used Ranger glossy accents to give them a shine, the birds are one of Tims stamps. The second ATC was done in a similar way except I stamped the background using Tims web and then over stamped the bats which are from Hero Arts. The spider hanging from a thread is anotherfrom Stampotique by Jill Penney. I got my ideas from this months Craft Stamper another Sue Roddis creation which I adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment