Monday 22 April 2013

A LOVELY DAY

Friday saw me at my favourite place Art From The Heart, I was there for a journaling workshop with the fantastic and talented Kate Crane. It really was a lovely day with a great bunch of friendly ladies. The objective was to learn how to SHADE using Suzi Blu stamps, these stamps do have large areas which lend themselves to the technique. We stamped our images, coloured them, cut them out and then did the background for this we used the gorgeous Golden paints and lots of Kate's background techniques. I also used Washi tape and the Suzi Blu quote I stamped on to old book page. I did my two pages in my small A5 Moleskine journal the pages are watercolour paper which is quite sturdy and perfect for journal backgrounds. Everything WE used can be bought at AFTH.

5 comments:

  1. I adore these Pat, totally charming and delightful, yet more stamps on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous pages, you're shading is very ood, sounds like you had a fun day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, Pat, and your shading is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picturing this at A5 - that stamp must be huge! Love the shading and those lovely ice-cream colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, these pages look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete