Wednesday 1 December 2010

NOVEMBER DAYS

November days completed for the 365 day challenge. I started my December pages but then discovered I had left a gap of a double page spread after November so what I prepared is going to have to be for my January pages (aren't I in advance doh) and now I have to go back and start again for December. So those of us who took up the challenge we are nearly there, not that we want to wish our lives away LOL. Those of you who want to join us in January 2011 go and take a look at Kate's "The Kathryn Wheel" blog to see what  it is all about.

4 comments:

  1. Where's the picture?? Now I snow you've got a lot of snow, but can't believe that it's affected you so much, it;s addled your brain, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, The picture was there and now its gone!!!!!!! Any way it looked good before it disappeared, more gremilins! lol Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have seen the picture,as you always do some great pages but these things happen xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look fab Pat, love the colours they really zing! :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete