Thursday 2 December 2010

DECEMBER WHAT A START

Well what a start to this month. I haven't had my car out of the garage since last Friday, my husband is stuck in France supposed to fly into Gatwick then get a flight to Manchester where is car is parked and we all know Gatwick is closed! The good thing is I have had the time to do some crafting and have finished my December art calendar pages.  The bad thing is I missed a page after November so had to go back and start again or I would have had a big gap and I like continuity! Then today I realised I had done my pages upside down ROFL! So now I hope that's everything bad out of the way.
I painted my pages with various shades of blue with splodges of white and sprayed Crafty Notions Silver all over the pages to give it the wintery feel. My journal squares are from Basic Gray Blitzen Jack Frost which I thought was very appropriate and my images are from the Octopode Factory. I maybe disqualified from the 365 Challenge because horror of horrors I have used peel offs for my days and date numbers LOL.

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant pages Pat. Sorry to hear about the upside down ones :( I do love your December pages & think the 'peel offs' add to it! I'm sure Kate will agree. They look perfect.
    Fingers crossed your husband gets home safely really soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peel Offs? Did you say Peel Offs? ROFL

    Your pages are fabulous, blue and silver is a great colour combo and perfect for this month. Hope things get better for you Pat. Take care and keep warm, hope hubby gets home safely soon. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say.. I just love Gobby Lin up the Christmas tree. Brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pages Pat, love the use of Octopode images and the blue background, very chilly looking, good for the weather at the moment. Hope Kino gets back ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pages very wintery feel loads to put on it eh lol are we starting to rock back and forth and dribble? ha ha x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you may be forgiven for the peel off numbers Pat - they suit your lovely page and look very wintery! You seem to have been in a bit of a tizwaz with the missing page and upside down kafuffle! But alls well that ends well eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pages and well done on completing the year!! Love the Octopode snowman...take care..Ps i am looking at this on my iPod and can't see a single peel-of...ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That we quick Pat!!!! Even with all the ups and downs!!! lol

    Loving the colours and the images perfect pages for this time of year!!

    Hope Kino get home safe and sound soon!!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages, peel offs and all. Hope your hubby back home soon. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peel offs? PEEL OFFS?!! Ah, we'll let you off but just this once LOL! The pages look great. Can you believe we've nearly done a year? Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll pretend you didn't say that! haha The silver peel-offs look good really for the days and dates. Lovely colour combo, great images and I love the little Santa on the 25th ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again! Just to say I wanted to leave a comment on Gez's blog re: Dy's journal but am unable to. If you can, would you say I think the pages are absolutely wonderful and I love it all, colours, images and the sentiments - so clever.
    Cheers
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete