Monday 19 July 2010

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE 7

This week on Anything Goes the challenge is "Sparkle and Shiny". My card is full of sparkle and shines brilliantly. I used Broken China DI on the main part of the card and layered Tim's Vintage Shabby blue papers, distressed the edges and used Stickles silver all around the edges. Tilda was colourd using my Copic markers, her umbrella has glitter raindrops and her friend the frog has diamante eyes and a shiny gold crown. I also used Stickles Star Dust on the dots on the background paper. So I think there is lots of sparkle and shine on there.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Pat with lots of sparkle and shine. All the blues are gorgeous and I love the little frog. Thanks for joining in. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pat, loving the colours and all the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat, love the colour too :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, especially like the frog! Many thanks for your kind comments, Pat.

    Best wishes,
    xxPaula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love all the sparkle. I have that Magnolia, love her. Not seen you for ages, hope to see you at Craft Den soon. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete