Sunday 20 September 2009

ART JOURNAL PAGES




Today I had the most fantastic day at AFTH with Dyan. We were learning Art Journaling techniques, a step by step process which can actually be found on her August blog but learning there in the studio is 100% better. I don't think any of us wanted the workshop to come to an end I know I certainly didn't. Here are the two pages I did one is completed and the other requires some more work but I can't wait to do more. Of course while I was there I had to shop didn't I.


If any of you read Dyan's blog you will know I made her an Altered Art book about her and Art From The Heart which she was over the moon about, luckily today she didn't blub all over me when she saw me but she gave me a lovely prezzie which I am going to find very, very useful in my art journal work.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Pat, what beautiful colours Yes, it was a fantastic day, can't wait for the next, so relaxing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pages Pat! the book you made looked lovely on dyans blog xx thanks for your lovely comments you have left me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-ha! I was looking at your blog last night trying to work out if it was you but now I know for sure it is! Your art journal pages look great - love the legs on the top page :-) And by the way, I love your blog banner. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages, I'd kill for those legs!!!!!!!! x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue so would I that's what my writing on the page is about,wanting legs like this and never will I experience long legs.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly, love your pages. How fabby that you started on another one last night. xx

    ReplyDelete