Sunday 6 August 2017

WASHI TAPE JOURNAL PAGE

This idea came from Marjie Riordan Kemper I saw it on her blog how to use up the many rolls of washi tape that we all have in our stash. I painted a double page spread using Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic paint Turquoise then placed rows of black and white washi tape. Using Ranger blending tool and foam I blended Archival ink Venetian Orange and Deep Purple through a couple of Crafters Workshop stencils and then stamped using Dina's stamps and black Archival ink.

4 comments:

  1. You really have made a great spread! I saw Marjie's page too but haven't had time to give it a try yet! I have a small mountain of washi tape to get through! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Pat. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! will be at Happy Stampers- see you there! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - it looks so striking!

    ReplyDelete