Wednesday 7 December 2011

DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS

I have a few friends with birthdays in December, this is the card I have made for them. The background is from a Jo Capper-Sandon project which was featured in Novembers Craft Stamper magazine, it's quite a fun way of making a background. The ink pads I used are Jenni Bowlin  and can be bought at Happy Daze, they are gorgeous colours. The image I love and is a Paper Bag Studio stamp, I stamped it on to a piece of card I had coloured,cut it out and attached with foam pads. The butterflies are a Wendy Vechi stamp which again were stamped and cut out to attach to the card. I love this card I think it is so feminine. Ann if you are looking this is not your card.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I was hoping it was mine, I love it, stunning colours and as you know I love that image, you've done a fantastic job with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding birthday cards in December is always difficult, but not with your talents.

    ReplyDelete