Monday 3 October 2011

SEPTEMBER FINISHED BUT WHERE IS OCTOBER

I am way behind this month but I do have an excuse as I organised a "Macmillan Cancer Support Coffee Morning" at my house, this took place last Friday and what a beautiful, hot, sunny day it couldn't have been better for this occasion. I spent days baking cakes of all descriptions so no October calendar pages and I am going to Prague on Thursday with my friend L'pool Lou I will just have to abandon house work tomorrow woop,woop and create my October pages but inbetween times here are Septembers for you to look at.

2 comments:

  1. Great colours Pat - and I like your 'ode to Autumn' :D
    Hope you enjoy your time in Prague! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you a bit behind! This looks great though, lovely Autumn sun colours! Enjoy Prague! Love Chrisx

    ReplyDelete