Sunday 29 May 2011

MINI JOURNAL DAY

I spent another wonderful day at AFTH yesterday. I went with my friend Ann (Flutterby Crafter) and we met up with another journalling friend Christine, we were there for one of Kate Crane's workshops on Mini Journalling. We had a fab time learning Kate's techniques for backgrounds in our tiny journals. We used Dyan's Dylusions paints and sprays, images and stamps which Kate brought for us to use and we got very inky and messy. We didn't know the other crafters on the workshop but they were a very friendly lot and everyone had a good time.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages, love the colours and the images you've used. It was such a good, inspiring day, Kate always surprises me with her ideas. I think I like the one with the doll on best of all, I just love that image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Pat. Love your choice of background colours.. I've just come from admiring that doll on someone else's blog..she is appealing!

    Lovely to hear you had a great day out..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look so fab - all so different and yet all so good! It was great to see you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages! Haven't managed to get on a Kate class yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pat so colourful thanks for all your lovely comments x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages Pat! It was great to meet you too. I'm only jealous that you live so close to AFTH....I'd be there every week! :-)

    ReplyDelete