Thursday 21 January 2010

SPRING ATC's


It doesn't actually feel like Spring yet but here are two ATC's I have made this evening with the theme Spring. They are for a swap at the Craft Den this month. I am not sure which one Ilike the most, the one on the left the background is actually green but on the photo it looks a pinky/beige for some unknown reason. I stamped them both with a Penny Black Golden Daffodils stamp, embossed with a Blonde Moments Fresh Yellow Iridescent embossing powder. I cut notches at each corner with a corner punch and threaded gold thread all the way round. The pearl centre of each flower is a Vivo gold pen (from the Craft Den). They are both mounted on to a lime green card. The dark green one I embossed the flowers first, made a mask and then using a Crafty Individuals script stamp I stamped and embossed with clear powder over the top, which was quite difficult as I was in fear of melting the yellow daffodils. Now I need to decide which one is for the swap.

2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous Pat. I especially like the one with the green background.
    Hope to see you soon ! Have a good weekend Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't keep up with your blogging Mrs, you are very good. Love the stamp you have used, can't wait for daffy's in the spring. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete